Knights Of The Other World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of The Other World

Fly For Fun Official Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How often shall we have Guild Event?

Go down 
4 posters

We shall have a Guild Event every:
Week
How often shall we have Guild Event? Vote_lcap67%How often shall we have Guild Event? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
Bi-Weekly
How often shall we have Guild Event? Vote_lcap33%How often shall we have Guild Event? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Month
How often shall we have Guild Event? Vote_lcap0%How often shall we have Guild Event? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Akimoto
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Akimoto

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-03-17

How often shall we have Guild Event? Empty
PostSubject: How often shall we have Guild Event?   How often shall we have Guild Event? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 1:35 am

Dear Guildmates,

As we are a very active Guild, we hope to do GRs (Guild Events / Guild Rushes) to keep our Guild motivating.

Please poll Smile
Back to top Go down
https://kotow.forumotion.com
Thousand

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: How often shall we have Guild Event?   How often shall we have Guild Event? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 3:27 am

Good idea, keep it weekly basis and try to get more people to join up. There's only 1 small small problem, how to accomodate the rest of the people in the different timezones.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: How often shall we have Guild Event?   How often shall we have Guild Event? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 4:39 am

Thousand wrote:
Good idea, keep it weekly basis and try to get more people to join up. There's only 1 small small problem, how to accomodate the rest of the people in the different timezones.

Don't worry Smile I am trying to draft out a time sheet for most countries.
Back to top Go down
JainaFS

JainaFS

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: How often shall we have Guild Event?   How often shall we have Guild Event? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 1:30 pm

Hey maybe 1 day, the event can be fighting clockworks lol. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Akimoto
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: How often shall we have Guild Event?   How often shall we have Guild Event? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 5:28 pm

JainaFS wrote:
Hey maybe 1 day, the event can be fighting clockworks lol. Surprised

Yea~ that's one of our plan. It's a guild quest where only guild members can come together to kill CW.
Back to top Go down
Thousand

PostSubject: Re: How often shall we have Guild Event?   How often shall we have Guild Event? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 12:27 am

Where are we supposed to sign up for the 21st April PK Giant hunt? I can play on my FS or Blade depending on who you want to play with ba.. I'm totally fine with it.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Akimoto

PostSubject: Re: How often shall we have Guild Event?   How often shall we have Guild Event? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 12:41 am

Thousand wrote:
Where are we supposed to sign up for the 21st April PK Giant hunt? I can play on my FS or Blade depending on who you want to play with ba.. I'm totally fine with it.

You can click here or the "post a comment" on the portal page just right under the event itself.
Back to top Go down
impyish
Captain
Captain
impyish

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: How often shall we have Guild Event?   How often shall we have Guild Event? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:29 pm

cool.though i wont be able come on sat...not free:( anw hu havent do the dreadpet quest ah.i havent do yet leh but that time mi n kai go try we die lolx dumb mushpoii
Back to top Go down
Thousand

PostSubject: Re: How often shall we have Guild Event?   How often shall we have Guild Event? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:30 pm

Cannot.. Sweat I think we aren't allowed to make comments when the thread is locked or something..
Back to top Go down
JainaFS

JainaFS

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: How often shall we have Guild Event?   How often shall we have Guild Event? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 2:38 pm

Thousand wat are ur IGN's?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often shall we have Guild Event?   How often shall we have Guild Event? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How often shall we have Guild Event?
Page 1 of 1