Knights Of The Other World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of The Other World

Fly For Fun Official Guild

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

yo guildies & mates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcras
Supporter
Supporter
Falcras

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-08

yo guildies & mates Empty
PostSubject: yo guildies & mates   yo guildies & mates Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 3:45 am

been off lately, since we're dl too much haha. and scael is bz prepareing his project work also. out of boredom, just wanted to thnk our guild leader how dedicated he is in keeping his guildis sane Smile though im normally vr quiet in-game, unlike scael & yawaan. cuz normally 3 of us would play 2gether as i'll b d supportive class based on experienced of pass online game. cuz, scale cant b in a support group as he can go panick & end up 3 of us died for free lols.. and yaw cant b in asupport class cuz he's ussual yapping.. u cant heal/support when ur typing too much can u! so ends wit me, cuz when its time to b in d support class, u've gotta b well concentrated and b aware of ur mates. chat along is ok, for me priority 1st would b ur mates.. i think we'll still b bz a while, though aan i heard is on a lot lately.

anyway, i hope we could all support aki to maintain d guild and still enjoy d game as it is. heh.. think thats all for now ^_^ ja`ne
Back to top Go down
Thousand

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: yo guildies & mates   yo guildies & mates Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 10:59 pm

Hey, sup. I've seen you a couple of times around too. I don't talk much too when I'm training, kinda hard when you have to control two characters. It's easier to talk when we get more FS though and I won't need to partner myself.

-insert guild warcry- SPARTANS! HURWAH!

ps: Sorry, 300 is like my pick of the year.
Back to top Go down
impyish
Captain
Captain
impyish

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: yo guildies & mates   yo guildies & mates Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 11:31 pm

eh jus wan ask u sth,how to swich btw 2 char?i cant do that on my com leh...i connect 1 the other dc liao
Back to top Go down
KenK3n
Kingpin
Kingpin
KenK3n

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: yo guildies & mates   yo guildies & mates Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 3:09 pm

there is a guild here u can take a look

http://www.flyffworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37540

hope it helps

side note : use the mailing system to pass item from 1 char to the other
Back to top Go down
JainaFS

JainaFS

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: yo guildies & mates   yo guildies & mates Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 5:14 pm

I open two FlyFFs a different way but its imposible to explain XD
But is it against the rules?
Back to top Go down
Falcras
Supporter
Supporter
Falcras

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-08

PostSubject: Re: yo guildies & mates   yo guildies & mates Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 6:32 am

yo guildies Smile wow.. 2 clients in 1 pc.. .. .. cant say much since we got like 4 pc here Cool hehe only though i think we need to upgrade the connection size though. would die in a flash if there's a single lag occurs. moreover its normally occupied, so we just borrow one to open a selling char haha gud yar. though its a free to play game, i still stick to 1 id. cant explain why though, mayb its just a a bit of a fuss to switch in between. well.... it may happen if sudenly we got a t1 connection, for sure i'll lvl like hell apart from the business of classes and assignments haha. for now, im waiting to plvl a friend, which lives nearby also. thats y im still stuck on d current lvl. lols well. all d best to u guys:) SPAAAARTAAAAAAAA WAAAARGGGHHHHH

really wanted to have body like theirs Tear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yo guildies & mates   yo guildies & mates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yo guildies & mates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of The Other World :: Guild Bunker-
Jump to: